The best product I can invest in as a business owner is a product that I can sell to one of my existing customers. Although three different lengths of tank tops seems like a crazy investment of time and resources, all of our current tank top customers need to take a look at their wardrobe and think hard about what I’m about to say.
THERE IS NO PERFECT LENGTH TANK TOP!!!
Everybody who has ever worn a tank top knows this but maybe doesn’t realize it. How many times have you found yourself standing up from your desk and adjusting your tank top or fidgeting with it at some point in the day? If you find yourself doing that, it doesn’t mean you have a bad tank top, it really means that you are not wearing the correct length tank top that your particular outfit needs. Here’s how I decide which length of tank top to wear on any given day:
Regular Length Tank top
- tall women
- long torsos
- wearing under dress shirts that you are tucking into a skirt or pair of pants/trousers
- wearing on their own untucked with shorts, pants or skirts
Short Tank Top
- petite women
- short waisted
- wearing under t-shirts and see thru tops
- when wearing a belt and not wanting to tuck something in
- the days I’m feeling lazy and only wear leggings but still want something to cover my behind.
Everybody fits into more than one of these categories which is why it is necessary to evaluate your wardrobe, find out when you like which length tank top, and make sure you are “covered”.
Here’s a visual way to keep the facts straight:
Just in case you want to give a new length tank top a try, shop today thru July 5th and save 20% by using code: HAPPY4TH at checkout at kateboggiano.com.