Thursday, October 28, 2010

Free Yoga!


CorePower Yoga, which has studios in Lincoln Park, Lakeview, South Loop, Gold Coast, Bucktown, and more, is offering a free week of yoga for new students. And you can spread your week out, so that you don't have to go every day in a single week, but a couple times/week for several weeks.

These classes are great. At first, I was skeptical about yoga, and hot yoga even more so, since I'd find my mind wandering to annoying songs and making mental grocery lists in those quiet moments that were supposed to be relaxing.

But I'm addicted to CorePower now. Seriously. If I don't get my yoga fix, I feel like all fidgety.

All of the CorePower instructors are helpful and awesome in class. The various levels of classes assure that you'll find a practice you are comfortable with--I love the Yoga Sculpt and C2 Open Power.

Yoga just makes you feel so good, relaxed, and like you're really working your whole body, which is something so many other work-outs can't offer.

Print the coupon for the free week off of their site: www.corepoweryoga.com.



Pssss....Kate Boggiano's seamless tanks and leggings are perfect for yoga practicers. I always wear mine to class since they are stretchy enough to withstand all those downward facing dog poses.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger