Thursday, August 26, 2010
Things every girl should have in her closet.
There are times when we make the most ridiculous purchases, and times when we buy something classical that we know we'll keep forever. Here's my list of what I think every girl should have in her closet.
1. Not one, or two, but 3 sexy black dresses. How could someone only own one "little black dress"!? No no no. There are more events than I can think of that a black dress is appropriate for. Weddings, funerals, dinners, parties, plays, you name it! And one you should definitely own is the Kate Boggiano Scarlet Dress in black. Pair it with a cute pair of heels and some fun tights and you're ready to go!
2. Sky High Red Heels. There's nothing more you can stand out in than strapping on a pair of sexy red heels. You'll turn heads no matter where you are. Try this great pair from Aldo, on sale for just $44! Tell me about it...stud.
3. A few pieces of chunky jewelry. Whether its a necklace or an over-sized ring, everyone should have at least one accessory that REALLY stands out! I found a great cuff bracelet for only $34 on ShopStyle.com!
4. A perfect fitting white button-up dress shirt. Don't even think of looking anywhere besides kateboggiano.com! We specialize in this!! Try the Natalie or custom make your own!
5. Last but not least: A fun and flirty floral print dress. Our favorite of the summer is the Jackie Bloom. Get yours on sale at kateboggiano.com today! Hurry, sizes are limited!
Posted by Kate at 10:00 AM