Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Check out 2 KBO Testimonials!

"Just wanted to say, I met you at the Randolph street fair this weekend and was impressed enough to checkout your website. I ordered the Alexi in black and just got it (in 1 day!) and LOVE it! The tailoring is exquisite, the fit is perfect, and the fabric is to die for. I can't wait to wear it. I'll definitely be back--thanks!"

Laura-Chicago, IL


"Thanks so much for carrying them (leggings). I've searched and searched for these after the ones I bought in Santa Monica started to come loose (I wore them ALOT). And thank you for being so quick in responding. You are providing such GREAT customer service. I completely acknowledge it and appreciate it. I've already told all of my girlfirends about it."

Cathy-Seattle, WA

No comments:

Powered By Blogger