Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Geoff!

 Me visiting Geoff in LA when he lived there circa 2007 (He looks so young!)
Geoff post completion of his 1st half Ironman in Ocenside in 2007
Making it to the summit of Mt. Shasta AND meeting my dad for the 1st time - he looks a little nervous :)
Me and Geoff with his Dad in 2007
Sumo Wrestlers for Halloween 2009
So today is Geoff’s 30th birthday!  He loves to make fun of me for being a whopping 6 weeks older but today, he enters his 4th decade along with me.  I can’t wait to see what the next decade has in store.

To celebrate, I planned a long weekend to Napa Valley (which we are still hopefully enjoying- I pre-wrote this post so I could avoid bringing a computer on our trip!).  Details and a vacation recap coming soon.

Till then – Happy Birthday to the most patient man I’ve ever met.  I’m glad you were born and couldn’t imagine life without you!

Love, Kate

No comments:

Powered By Blogger