Monday, November 10, 2008

Meet the Interns - Sanah


So here at Kate Boggiano, we rely on our awesome interns to do a lot of the work that comes in. Currently, we have 1 marketing/merchandising intern and 2 design interns. Today, meet Sanah, our Marketing/merchandising intern:


I’m Sanah Ahmad and I am originally from Naperville, IL. I currently live in Chicago where I go to the International Academy of Design and Technology. I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising and I graduate this year in June. I am super excited about that. My plans after I graduate is to hopefully work for a corporate office and become a buyer or on their marketing team or work for a magazine company and be on the marketing team for them. I love to go shopping, and predicting what is going to be in Fashion for the up coming seasons. What I don’t like is to see people with so much potential but overdue their look. I am currently an intern at Kate Boggiano. I came to intern with her because she was looking for someone that was interested in the marketing aspect of the company, also because our personality meshed very well together.


If you are interested in an internship in Kate Boggiano, please send your resume to contactus@kateboggiano.com Thank you!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger