Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meet the Interns - Erica

Meet Erica, a fantastic Design intern!

Erica Sanzeri
where you grew up - Bartlett, IL
why fashion? - I love all of the different choices that there are in fashion design. It can really bring out someones true personality. I love working with fabrics and detailing pieces with buttons and lace; the choices are unbelievable. When you are wearing something you feel good in, it can really boost your confidence and make you feel good about yourself.
what are you majoring in? Fashion Design
what do you want to do after school? At this point I'm really open to anything related to the fashion industry. Of course I'd love to design and market my own line eventually.
why Kate Boggiano? I loved the idea of working with Kate because she is a leader in Chicago fashion design. She is doing everything that I would like to someday do. She has her own remarkable fashion line and I am learning something new from her everyday. She's an outstanding fashion designer, business woman, and mentor.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger