Friday, December 3, 2010

Shades of Gray

I've always loved the incredible versatility of gray hued clothes. Gray is such a subtlety pretty alternative staple color for fall, from tights to dresses and cozy sweaters and knit hats, this color should be a new, fresh winter wardrobe staple.

Take a queue from gray winter weather and dress up in these must-have pieces!


1. Bid your boring t-shirts farewell and try our new favorite long-sleeve rose tee. So pretty and soft in this heather gray shade.






















2. Our pleated Anne blouse in charcoal is such a great alternative to a traditional white blouse. I love it with slim black pants.





















3. Oh, Isabella! There are no words for how much I love this dress! The amazing ruffles, the super comfy fabric, the perfect fit, the amazing shade of gray. Try it with a red belt for added interest.




















4. The Veronica Ruffle Sweater is so simply pretty with an amazing fit that you cannot resist!





















5. Gray leggings are an excellent alternative to black and can be worn in the exact same way. I love our seamless leggings in charcoal or metal gray.




















5. This sparkly gray hat from jcrew is my obsession of the moment. If I must wear a hat to keep my ears from getting frost-bitten in this freezing Chicago weather, I might as well adorn my head with a glitzy shade of platinum.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger